Sunday, April 5, 2009

ProjecT GrOup ThIS WeeK...

Over that past week or so there has been some concerns about the sugar eggs being to complex. If no one has bought any of the ingredients. ( If you have please let me know) We could do a up in the air project group...I know that there are past projects that haven't been completed and need to or you may just want to do your own project. Whatever case fits you... I will post a project to do if you don't have one in mind.

Up In The AiR...Project Group

Time 7:00p.m.- 9:30p.m.

Place: The BrOwn'S






The other day I was reading Nie Nie and she blogged about making silhouettes for her family each year in April. I really liked the Idea...it gives a great presentation on your wall. It can be very cost effective. It's meaning full and I even remember making them in elementry school. There are two different choices that you can do. One is made out of paper and the other is made with felt. I am going to be doing the Victorian Silhouette that is made from paper.


Victorian Silhouettes


Fabric Silhouette Plaque


MaTeriaLs NeeDed:

digital or film camera ( I would take a picture of your subject from the side and print it out to the size needed or if you don't have a camera just put a piece of paper on the wall with a light turned on making a shadow so that you can trace around your subjects side profile.) Have this part done and bring it to project group on Thurs.

small sharp scissors

black paper ( Acid free)

adhesive of choice ( Do an acid free kind)

background paper ( Acid Free paper of your choice)

frame

If you have any questions or thoughts please let me know. Hope that you have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I'm going to bring the blanket I am working on. Is it still ok if I use your sewing machine?

Christina Bassi said...

I was thinking about making one of these for Dominic the other day. How funny. Love your choose. :)

Crystal Stanworth said...

excellent, i'll bring a project that needs finishing. it seems like there are always a few of those floating around these days.