Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Project Group - MaY

Sorry for taking awhile to post for May!!

Does anyone have any ideas for a new project or would like to learn something new???

I was thinking we could do a Family home evening board, FHE Board or a chore chart.





Let me know your thoughts?

We will most likely do it next Thurs. the 14th. Since the first week of May was really short.

P.S. If any of these Ideas interest you let me know so the we can order them in time for next week. The kits are about 25.00 plus shipping. And the only thing extra that you will need is your back ground paint.

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Oooh ya. Whenever we end up doing this one (I'm guessing July) I want to order the Family Home Evening Board.

Hoyt & Makala said...

I've always wanted to make one of these... count me in for July's project group.