Friday, December 5, 2008

DeCemBeR 11tH

I wanted to find out if everyone was done with their Advent Calendar? Or if you need more time and want to finish it at the next meeting on the 11th. Please let me know.



Our Next project we will be making 'VinyL siGnS'. We will either be doing this project Dec 11th or January 8th. The Date will be determined by the finishing of the Advent Calendars and by having enough time to buy the supplies.

I Will announce by Sunday what project we will be doing.


Have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

The Rowes said...

I need to sew my advent calendar together with a sewing machine. I am so close to getting it done. Can I use your machine, Jenny? Either I can do it on the side if everyone wants to move on to the next project or I can sew it on on the 11th. Plus, could you post all the materials we need to buy for the signs? Last time it was really helpful. Thanks.

Crystal Stanworth said...

i'm good with starting the new project dec 11th.

Jalei & Lane said...

Bring on the signs! I've already bought my board. I haven't finished the advent calendar, but it's in Dallas waiting for me to finish up over the holidays.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Heather,
You can come over any time to use it. Just call me.

I am also still working on my Advent calendar. Hopefully i will be done soon.

Jenny